Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Secret Garden

Have you ever read "The secret Garden"? I read it as a child and loved it. It was the thought of all the leafy greeness hiding something lovely that did it for me.


I have always wanted to have a secret garden of my own, and so the way the garden is growing right now is making me quite happy. Our veggie patch is getting rather hidden behind greenery. Just the way I like. It only needs to grow a bit more now before it will be almost completely secret, well in my dreams at least.

4 comments:

Trudi said...

Yes, I have and I still do and am entchanted with it. I also read it to my grand children and they deemed part of my garden "secret"!

Mo said...

I would love to see that part of your garden! I am sure it is a great deal more secret than mine is right now! :)

Barbee' said...

Oh, yes, secret gardens are delightful. I have a video tape of the story, and every time our little granddaughter came here, she would watch it - again, and again. :)

chey said...

I would love to have a secret garden. Someday maybe. Right now mine is exposed for all to see. With the right plantings and a little time and patience I suppose anyone could have a secret garden. Time to start planning:).