Friday, June 6, 2008

Green Blogs

Green living

I briefly investigated some other green blogs today via Best Green Blogs. I could have spent literally hours perusing the many amazing and beautiful blogs focused on sustainable living but alas, I had things to do today.

In the time that I had however I managed to find several that I will definitely be visiting again in the future for ideas, and for their sheer beauty! Many have the most amazing links to sites and schemes pertaining to environmental issues.

Here are a few I read and admired. There was "Green Me Healthy And Green By The Day", "Greenhab: The Browns Go Green", "Mothers Going Green", and "Little Beach Homestead". All inspiring, and educational blogs that got me thinking about what we are trying to do, and how we can do it even better.

1 comment:

bodaat said...

I took a look at Little Beach Homestead. So jealous of all the flowers!!