Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

I have been tagged twice now, first by Titania at "Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow In My Garden", and now by Lee at "The Sun is Killing Me".

Here are the rules-

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your blog. (I am actually tagging five).
Let each person know they have been tagged, by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are six things about myself:

I love the the outdoors, nature, animals, and all green things. This is where I feel truly at home.
I always dreamed growing up that I would be a Mum to two beautiful dark haired, brown eyed little girls, and guess what, I am!
I am really rather shy, even more so as I get older.
I am very bad at math!!!!
Although I generally eat pretty healthily, potato chips are my huge weakness.

The (five), people I am tagging are

Extraordinarily Unextraordinary
Three Snakes and a Rooster
Midlife Midwife
Blogging One day At A Time,
and SugarCreekStuff

Thanks!

5 comments:

leaner said...

I always thought I would have brown eyed boys. And that totally didn't come true. I think sometimes I mourn that little boy that I thought I would have. I just don't think I will ever get him.

Titania said...

Mo, it is fine there is no time limit! You have two beautiful girls. I have three, and I am also a lucky mum. They have an adult life since a long time but we are all still the best of friends. I hope the same for you. I knew a little about you but not about the "chips". Good on you!

Lee17 said...

Thanks for playing! And I too, fall prey to those evil salty snacks! (chips and salsa are my big downfall)

-Lee 17 ;)

bodaat said...

My blog now has a post with six random facts about me! It was fun to do - thanks for asking me.

Lucy said...

I've just put up a post about pictures from other people's blogs which have especially stuck in my memory.

Amongst these, I've mentioned your one of a main street in Arizona. (It was ages ago.)

I can't work out how to make links to photos on blogs in situ so I'm wondering if you would mind if I copied it onto my blog - together with a link to yours.

I'd be grateful if you would let me know.

Lucy
LOOSE AND LEAFY