Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Nice Day With Butterflies

The Desert Botanical Garden has their Monarch butterfly exhibition on at the moment. We try go each time because we are members, and it is a great day out.

Kendra was off school today, and I have been feeling so stressed out recently what with one thing and another, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to take my girls for a fun day out. My dearest friend Amy always brings her girls too, but she has recently moved, and so today we went alone.

I will let the pictures tell the story of the day. They will do a much better job than I ever could!















Amy, we missed you and the girls very much!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Awe, the girls are beautiful (as always). They must have had a fabulous time....it was written all over their sweet, little faces.

Wish we could have been there. I'll never be able to enter a butterfly garden without thinking of our dear Arizona friends.

bodaat said...

Such great pictures!

Titania said...

Your girls are such cuties. Did they enjoy all the activities with the butterflies? I love butterfly gardens they are such gentle places.

leaner said...

I will have to get my girls over there soon! We love this exhibit. Usually this is what we do for Gwen's birthday.

Aiyana said...

DBG is really gorgeous right now! Have you seen the Chihuly Glass yet?
The girls are really cute.
Aiyana

Mo said...

No, I didn't think it started yet Aiyana. We will certainly be going when it does though. :)