Friday, October 3, 2008

Now that's a purse I can really go for!

I have never been a purse and a shoes kind of a girl. I have absolutely no interest in either as long as I have something sturdy and comfortable to wear on my feet, and some kind of holdall to carry around the bare essentials. I don't even own an actual purse as such and don't really know what I would put in one. I also don't get the whole Coach purse thing. I hope that doesn't make me sound judgemental! I am sure that Coach purse lovers would probably look at me and think that I am rather strange. It's just that I cannot understand for the life of me why anyone would want to spend hundreds of dollars on a purse.

However, I was recently perusing Sugarcreekstuff's Etsy store looking at her beautiful, original, hand made works of art, and a certain purse caught my eye. It is made from batik fabric which is a huge love of mine and well, now that I am not compacting quite as strictly I decided I deserved to splurge a little, and anyway I just couldn't resist. I have been waiting eagerly for my purse to arrive and today it did, and here it is!


Isn't it absolutely beautiful and aren't the colors just gorgeous! This is definitely a purse I can go for and actually use as well. Now I just need to find some stuff to put in it and I guess I will be a real woman at last.

Thank you SO much Sugarcreekstuff for everything! I just love it and will enjoy using it so much.

1 comment:

Amy said...

The purse is fabulous! Looks like I need to take a look at Sugarcreekstuff's site myself. : )