Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Confessions of a compacting failure


OK, I confess, I went out and bought a brand new clothes iron after our very old one died at the weekend.

The ironing pile has been getting out of control, and each time I look at it I shudder.

Just between you and me, I have to confess that I didn't make ANY attempts to try to find a salvaged iron from anywhere. Let's just hope that this shiny new one lasts as many years as the old one did.

Now I am off to do the ironing which may be penance enough.

3 comments:

Amy said...

A pile of ironing....yes, I'd say that is punishment enough. But don't beat yourself up too much. I'd say you've been doing pretty good when it comes to your pledge.

bodaat said...

What kind of iron did you get? Mine keeps pouring out water and gunky white stuff.

Mo said...

It is a Black and Decker.