Sunday, December 14, 2008

A one word meme

Leaner, and Bodaat inspired me to do this one and it is kind of fun, especially when one's day isn't going so great.

Where is your mobile phone? ?

Where is your significant other? Museum

Your hair color? Brown

Your mother? Dear

Your father? Far

Your favorite thing? Family

Your dream last night? Crazy

Your dream goal? Mountains

Room You're In? Computer

Your hobby? Many

Your fear? Sickness

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mountains

Where were you last night? Bed

What you're not? Funny

Where you grew up? England

The last thing you did? Tidied

What are you wearing? Warmth

Your TV? Uninteresting

Your pets? Beloved

Your computer? Here

Your mood? Low

Missing someone? Always

Your car? Dull

Something you're not wearing? Socks

Favorite shop? Book

Your summer? Long

Love someone? Absolutely

Your favorite color? Green

When is the last time you laughed? Friday

When is the last time you cried? Today

4 comments:

leaner said...

AH, I am sorry you haven't laughed in a while. I am a strong believer that laughter is the best medicine.

I try to laugh every day, even if it is a fake laugh.

I hope your mood gets better.

Amy said...

I know this post is about your thoughts on you but I have to disagree with you on one point. You said "one thing you're not" is "funny". You always make me laugh! That's one of the things I love about you. No matter how down I am I know I can turn to you for a sympathetic ear and a few good chuckles. : )

Mo said...

Leaner, Thanks and I am sure it will as soon as my sore neck feels better! :(

Amy, I never consider myself to be a "funny" person, you know, the one who always makes people laugh. We do always have a laugh though don't we? I guess that is what friends are for right? Thanks for the chat today, I felt so much better afterwards. xx

Titania said...

Cheer up Michelle, nothing is as bad as it looks. We all have these moments especially when not feeling well, like flue,headache,pearl earring fell down the drain;
Have a happy Christmas Mo, tomorrow is another day!