Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Perfectly Beautiful Day

Yesterday the girls and I went to a wonderful faire. It was a lovely day and the perfect setting for children with many fun activities. We met my friends Bo, and Leaner while we were there, and that made the day even more special. It was fun watching the girls play alongside each other, and being able to chat among all the fun activity. I even managed to buy a couple of Christmas gifts that were well within my compacting rules of hand made, or craft items.













2 comments:

Amy said...

What a wonderful day that must have been. Looks like the girls had a terrific time! I only wish I had been there to enjoy it with you. : ( Miss you.

(And lovely photos, by the way.)

Mo said...

I wish you had been as well. I thought of you often and how much you and the girls would have loved it. You know how much I miss you too.