Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Feeling Brave

I just emailed our neighbour to ask about chickens! Not actually the neighbour I was going to ask the other day, but the ones on the other side. We could keep chickens over that side of the house instead, and we are at least in regular contact with the neighbours on the other side, although we have had an issue or two in the past. They are actually from Europe where chickens are a bit more acceptable in urban areas than here, so I thought I would give it a shot. Emailing is less "in your face" as well which might be a good thing, or might not. I feel ridiculously nervous about this because I imagine they will either totally embrace it, or be totally repelled by it. I guess I will soon find out right?

Please send positive chicken vibes our way! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hope they go for it! I can't wait to get my layers and the meat chicks are comfortably tucked into the barn now. Hope it all works out and you can get some soon!

Mo said...

Thanks Heather! The news is good. :)