Friday, June 12, 2009

And we're off

I wont be around for a week because I am taking the girls up to the beautiful White Mountains with a friend, and her children.

Robert will stay home for most of the week with three of the doggies. Lilly is the lucky pooch who gets to come with us because Robert thinks she is the most annoying one. (I just think she is a sweetie of course!)

Needless to say everyone is very excited here in our house this evening. :)

Have a good week my friends, and bye for now.

5 comments:

Titania said...

I wish you a very happy holiday.

Charlotte said...

Hope you have a great week!

Charlotte said...

Hope you have a great week!

bodaat said...

hurray!! have fun with all of the girlies!

Gail - Fort Rock Glimpses said...

Well, I hope you are relaxing and enjoying your time up in the mountains. We want pictures!