Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Lovely Family

A couple of weeks ago Kendra "graduated" from preschool.

The school held a little graduation ceremony for all the children, and I was thinking it would all be a little over the top before I went. However, I have to admit that it was actually very moving, and beautiful, and brought more than a few tears to my eyes.

Here are a couple of pictures of my lovely family.



I really do appreciate the time and trouble so many people took to make the morning a very special one for us all.

Now I am off to enjoy the balmy low nineties temperatures we are having here in Phoenix this weekend with my lovely family!

6 comments:

Amber~ Care and Feeding of Wild Things said...

What gorgeous photos! You do indeed have a lovely family. Enjoy the weather. Congratulations to Kendra!

fullfreezer said...

What beautiful girls! You do indeed have a lovely family!
Have a relaxing weekend.
Judy

Titania said...

Mo, your family looks happy, kind and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Mo said...

Thank you all! xx

Jenn said...

What a great moment for the scrapbook of life.

Bill Kisich said...

I bet little Sis loved the matching outfits. Probably more hen big Sis! Great scrap book pictures as Jenn said. You'll be teary when you see the pictures again after a few years.