Monday, January 10, 2011

Still Here....

Just a very quick post to say I am still here and I am fine. Thank you everyone for your messages and greetings, I really appreciate them a lot. I just haven't had much to say recently.

Today I am still reeling from the horrific violence that erupted in Tucson this past Saturday.

My heart is broken for all of those lost and injured, and for everyone affected by this cruel and senseless act.

I can't get the picture of the sweet little girl who died out of my mind. I keep thinking about her parents, her brother, her Mother, and I can't even begin to imagine how one would start to move on from such a tragedy.

I am praying for healing today.

1 comment:

Gail - Fort Rock Glimpses said...

Glad to hear you haven't given up blogging Mo! Yes, we are all horrified by the tragedy that has occurred. Shows how out of hand all the negativity is getting. It doesn't take much for a person that is unstable to go over the top. Words have repercussions here. Very, very sad indeed.